Monday, October 16, 2006

Will the real God talker please stand up


If its not this:
Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has reportedly delivered a scathing attack on US President George W Bush, saying he is inspired by Satan.

Speaking to a group of supporters, Mr Ahmadinejad said he himself had inspirational links to God, Iranian media reports.
But then we this:
God told me to invade Iraq, Bush tells Palestinian ministers

President George W Bush told Palestinian ministers that God had told him to invade Afghanistan and Iraq - and create a Palestinian State, a new BBC series reveals.
'I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, "George, go and fight those terrorists in Afghanistan." And I did, and then God would tell me, "George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq …" And I did.'
This is just getting ridiculous. If both of these guys are on good speaking terms with God, then please give me His phone number because there are some things that I'd like to discuss. Like the shitty way He takes care of His children.

Yes, God, I'm talking child abuse in a big way!

No comments: