Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Bastards are at it again

Republicans Cut Several Programs in Budget

Ah, so:
Beginning this week, the House GOP lawmakers will take steps to cut as much as $50 billion from the fiscal 2006 budget for health care for the poor, food stamps and farm supports, as well as considering across-the-board cuts in other programs.
Simply putting Our Fearless Leader's words into action:
"I encourage Congress to push the envelope when it comes to cutting spending,"
How about this one:
"...delay some lump-sum payments to very poor and elderly beneficiaries of Social Security's Supplemental Security Income program."
Very Poor and Elderly, did you hear that you creep?

Very Poor and Elderly.

Three more years of this pumpkin head. Can we handle it?

2 comments:

Dr. C said...

Got a little rowdy over there LA, but I still read you. Actually, you have an excellent blog, right up there with the big boys.

Redjalapeno said...

I visited the LA earlier in the week and decided I need to update my tiny blogroll linky list.

Something I should'vd done a long time ago.