Monday, July 25, 2005

Plaid Pants


Apparently plaid pants have come to the front in the recent gentle give and take of right (Charmaine on Wonkette) and left (TBogg on Charmaine):

I quote TBogg:
A soft titter behind a white-gloved hand will suffice...

Oh dear me. Charmaine Yoest on "humour":

And finally. It turns out some of you are a whole lot funnier than Wonkette. You want funny? This is funny:
Patch asked: "Plaid pants??? May I see the part of the Constitution that mentions anything about clothing styles."

David replied: I think it is in the Declaration of Independence, "life, liberty, and the pursuit of plaid pants". And who can forget the Boston Plaid Pants Party. And Patrick Henry's stirring "No Plaid Pants without representation" speech before the Virginia House of Burgess.
Good one, guys.
Thus ends any debate on "conservative humor".

Or "humour".
Whatever.
posted by tbogg at 1:15 AM
I couldn't resist the chance to triple imbed quotes. Sort of like Giles Goatboy. But then, I regress.

No comments: