Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Guess who...

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter….God’s truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter…… To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow my self to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice… And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows . For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.
Let us pray in this hour that nothing can divide us, and that God will help us against the Devil! Almighty Lord, bless our fight!
The...Government will regard it as its first and foremost duty to revive in the nation the spirit of unity and cooperation. It will preserve and defend those basic principles on which our nation has been built. It regards Christianity as the foundation of our national morality, and the family as the basis of national life.
In the same way, the Government..., which regards Christianity as the unshakable foundation of the morals and moral code of the nation...
I believe today that I am acting in the sense of the Almighty Creator.
And on. And on. And on.

From here.

No comments: