Thursday, June 01, 2006

We're going to get 2 1/2 years of this?


MR. SNOW: I think, again -- I will get back to you because I do have a tick-tock on Haditha.
This event is much worse than My Lai. It may be the defining event of the Bush Administration. What it does is show the underlying arrogance and unconcern for life that permeats our government.

And, of course, it is being covered up. (I am sure that Gonzales will soon suppress information on the basis of "national security." The little twerp.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God give me strength - a "tick-tock"? What the hell is that supposed to mean, he's hoping a tornado a la Frank Baum will come along and whisk away this nasty little mess? Or no, I suppose a hurricane's more likely.

Best of luck Ted, I don't think this one's going to go away, especially with mounting evidence of a cover-up. That's gotta make you wonder - how many other Hadithas took place when there didn't happen to be a journalism student with a camcorder around? According to Iraqis, an awful lot.

Dr. C said...

Thanks for your comment, M. I think we are digging ourselves a mighty deep hole.