Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Give me Seven



"Daddy, what do these palefaces believe in?"

Lust – “Give me more oil, give me mid-East oil, give me more money, give me the wealth of the Nation. Give me the wealth of the World.”

Gluttony – “I will drive an SUV until Alaska gives up its last drop of North Shore crude. By the way, ‘giant size’ those fries.”

Greed – “No, little boy, you don’t need lunch in school today. I need a tax break.”

Sloth – “Brownie, you’re doing a great job. Just keep sitting on your ass and let New Orleans drown.”

Anger – “I just have this to say to the insurgents, ‘Bring em on!’ Oh, and we don’t torture. We just inflict cruel and unusual punishment.”

Envy - “Give me more oil, give me mid-East oil, give me more money, give me the wealth of the World.”

Pride – “We do not torture. We are bringing democracy to Iraq.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.