Saturday, April 18, 2009

Friday Crab Blogging (a little late)

This just about says it...
(I had considered changing the title of my blog to "The Crabbery")
-------------------------------------
One of two brothers
The other one; note similarities in design
-----------------------
Repeat performance from Droste Day crabbing. I am still puzzled by the window and didn't get a chance to ask.

----------------------------
Herewith we announce a new feature on Friday Crab Blogging
Portraits
(Since I can't compete with a real photographers here and here. )

I appreciate portraits, saves on the Olan Mills' bills. [Growing up in Chattanooga, I never realized that THE Olan Mills was in my backyard.]

Note the svelte torso; this man is in good shape! (C.J. did the crab above and one in Droste Day)

1 comment:

Felix Grant said...

The final portrait appears to show the eyes of a doctor who has overenthusiastically sampled the contents of his pharmaceuticals cupboard!