Supreme Court to Weigh In on Anna Nicole Smith's Inheritance CaseI am so amazed. We get two new Supreme Court Justices and the first thing they do is hear a trash case. Sitting on the docket, or at least should be sitting on the docket are:
By Charles Lane
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, September 28, 2005; Page C03
Playboy Playmate of the Year. Reality TV Star. National Enquirer columnist. And now, to these titles, Anna Nicole Smith can add another: Supreme Court litigant.
1. Bush's violation of the Fourth Amendment in spying on Americans.
2. Torture at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo.
3. Cheney's claim that he has the right to divulge secret information when that is clearly the perogative of the President.
4. South Dakota.
5. Lying to the American people and dragging us into a War in Iraq on false pretences.
6. Scooter. Need I say more?